Tired of long-haired girls getting all the love? Short-haired girls (which means 7 inches or less for this series), we’ve heard your cries! Many of you may rock the TWA, a great option, but are puzzled when it comes to mixing it up or offering protective styles for your tresses. We’ve got you covered.
By Shana Peete
1. Put your stretched hair up into a puff.
2. With a 1 to 2 inch section of your puff, create a loose single strand twist.
3. At the end of the twist, create a loop and tuck its end into the base of your puff with a Bobbie pin.
4. Repeat until the entire puff is twisted and tucked.
5. For smooth edges, spray your edges with water or a leave-in until just moist. Tie a long skinny satin scarf around them Karate Kid style, keeping it close to the hairline. As the hair dries, inch the scarf upward toward the puff to encourage the hair to lay flat.
6. Once dry, remove the second scarf being careful not to go against the grain. Flowers or headbands take this look to another level.
Cute! Ladies, what do you think of this look? Would you try it?